|Our Instructors are Certified by:
|We now have a wide selection of Wildfire & Creo Mentoring Manuals for
everything in Design and Manufacturing from 2-6 axis CNC Machines
GMIC employees (total), have over 150 years experience in the Manufacturing and Design Industries. GMIC's instructors are PTC University
Certified teaching classes such as Creating Milling Sequences and many others.
GMIC has a library of more than 500 supported Post Processors that have been written over the past 15 years for PTC and their customers.
All our Post Processors are FREE (when customized onsite to give "Edit Free" tape output)
- Manufacturing Instruction in PTC Certified Classes
- Manufacturing Mentoring using Customer Parts/Files
- Post Processor Creation
- Post Processor Modification to give "Edit-Free" tape files
- Onsite -or- Offsite Toolpath Development
- "How To" Video Tutorials for Wildfire and Creo Instruction
- Manufacturing Demo's in Pro/Engineer
- Teach / Consult using the Internet for Online visits (saving you the travel costs)
|Manufacturing Instruction and Consulting
using Pro/Engineer Software
Wildfire & Creo
|GMIC Now Offers Certified PTC Classes Onsite or Online
We can teach anywhere
|GMIC, LLC. is a Supporter of:
|This website last updated on:
01 - July - 17
GMIC, LLC wants to Thank our Veterans !!!
In November 2017, we will be holding (FREE of Charge to our Veterans) a 5 day class: Introduction to Creo. If you are a Vet and
are looking to upgrade your skill set, or trying to find a position in the CAD/CAM/CAE field then send us your Name and contact
info to: email@example.com to register for this class. Don't wait ... there are only 12 seats open.
... And Not forgetting our PTC customers ...
If you reserve 2 seats at the regular price, for any class we offer, during 2017, an employed Veteran can attend,
as a 3rd student for FREE