|Our Instructors are Certified by:
|We now have a wide selection of Wildfire & Creo Mentoring Manuals for
everything in Design and Manufacturing from 2-6 axis CNC Machines
GMIC employees (total), have over 150 years experience in the Manufacturing and Design Industries. GMIC's instructors are PTC University
Certified teaching classes such as Creating Milling Sequences and many others.
GMIC has a library of more than 600 supported Post Processors that have been written over the past 19 years for PTC and their customers.
All our Post Processors are FREE (when customized onsite to give "Edit Free" tape output)
- Manufacturing & Design Instruction in PTC Certified Classes
- Manufacturing & Design Mentoring using Customer Parts/Files
- Post Processor Creation
- Post Processor Modification to give "Edit-Free" tape files
- Onsite -or- Offsite Toolpath Development
- "How To" Video Tutorials for Wildfire and Creo Instruction
- Manufacturing Demo's in Pro/Engineer
- Teach / Consult using the Internet for Online visits (saving you the travel costs)
|Manufacturing Instruction and Consulting
using Pro/Engineer Software
Wildfire & Creo
|GMIC Now Offers Certified PTC Classes Onsite or Online
With 30 licensed Laptops - We can teach anywhere
|Since 2008, GMIC, LLC. is and has been a Supporter of:
|This website last updated on:
2 - Apr- 18
GMIC, LLC wants to Thank our Veterans !!!
The week of May 28th, we will be holding (FREE of Charge to our Veterans) a 4 day class: Introduction to Creo. If you are a Vet
and are looking to upgrade your skill set, or trying to find a position in the CAD/CAM/CAE field then send us your Name and
contact info to: email@example.com to register for this class. Don't wait ... there are only 12 seats open.
... And Not forgetting our PTC customers ...
All customer employees that are also a US Veteran, will receive any one class for FREE during 2018